- From time to time we may reveal general statistical information about our Website and visitors, such as number of visitors, number and type services availed, etc. We will enable you to communicate your privacy concerns to us and that we will respond to them appropriately. empowerM does not disclose any personal information to advertisers and for other marketing and promotional purposes that could be used to personally identify you, such as your password, credit card number and bank account number. All information stored on our server including but not limited to profiles of the Users, metadata and such other proprietary information, etc., shall not be copied by any User unless authorized by empowerM.
- Our use of your information: 5. We use the information we gather on the Website, whether personal, demographic, collective or technical, for the purposes of operating and improving the Website, fostering a positive user experience, and delivering the services that we offer. We use your Personal Information in the file we maintain about you, and other information we obtain from your current and past activities on the Website to: resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote safe trading; collect fees owed; measure consumer interest in the services provided by us, inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our User Agreement; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection. At times, we may look across multiple users to identify and resolve problems in relation to the functioning of the Website. We may compare and review your Personal Information for errors, omissions and for accuracy.7. If you choose to avail the services of the Website and provide us with your financial information, we use your address and billing information to bill you and provide associated support. You agree that we may use Personal Information about you to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to analyze site usage, improve the Website’s content and product offerings, and customize the Website’s content, layout, and services. These uses improve the Website and better tailor it to meet your needs, so as to provide you with a smooth, efficient, safe and customized experience while using the Website. Further, you agree that empowerM may use such Personal Information for commercial purposes and in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form for research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes, and may sell or otherwise transfer such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to third parties and affiliates.
- Governmental authorities: We cooperate with all governmental authorities, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as: intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights, to help protect you and the community from bad actors. Therefore, in response to a verified request by law enforcement or other government officials relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity, we can (and you authorize us to) disclose your name, city, state, telephone number, email address, Member ID history, fraud complaints etc without a subpoena. Without limiting the above, in an effort to respect your privacy we will not otherwise disclose your Personal Information to law enforcement or other government officials without a subpoena, court order or substantially similar legal procedure, except when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss; or report suspected illegal activity.
- We may also use your Personal Information to enforce our rights against you.
- In addition to the above, we disclose the following information to Users who are chosen by you as (i) your Doctor/Health Care Professional or (ii) your “Care Giver” as being person responsible for your well-being: your address, age, gender, profile picture, insurance details, family health history, your habits, contact information of your emergency contacts, your medical history, your visit history, your diet history and your emergency health record or (iii) your “Emergency Contact” as being a person who is willing to assist you in case of an emergency: your address, age, gender, profile picture, insurance details, contact information of your emergency contacts and your emergency health record.
- empowerM may also disclose or transfer Users’ Personal Information and other information, to another third party as part of reorganization, transfer of ownership and control, or a sale of the assets of empowerM. Any third party to which empowerM transfers ownership and control or sells its assets will have the right to continue to use the personal and other information that Users provide to us. In such an eventuality communication will be sent to you by email and you may choose to opt out of this service.
- In the event you are a health care professional, health care provider or a health care organisation, you shall be entitled to unrestricted access to information on the Website provided by patients who choose you as their health care professional, health care provider or health care organisation. You agree that you shall be responsible for the protection of the privacy of the information being made available to you and that empowerM shall not be responsible or liable for the same, in any manner whatsoever.
- Emergency TrackerIn the event of an emergency involving you (for the purposes of this clause 8, a patient), you hereby agree that your emergency tracker containing your location, emergency health record, contact information, age, gender and insurance information is made available with unrestricted access in order (i) to assist emergency personnel, doctors and other healthcare professionals who may otherwise not have access to the same and (ii) to keep your emergency contacts updated about your situation.Please note that the emergency tracker services is being provided by Doctrz through a complex integration of services which include the services provided by third parties such as the mobile network provider, the server hosting provider, the SMS provider, etc., and is dependent of factors beyond the control of Doctrz such as the mobile phone of the User, the mobile network of the Users provider, availability of balance on the User’s mobile phone, etc. Therefore, the response to an emergency would depend on the ability of the emergency personnel, doctors and healthcare professionals involved and such third parties and external factors as described above. empowerM shall, in no way, be responsible in the event the emergency tracker is unable to provide or delays in providing assistance to the emergency victim.
- SurveysAt times, empowerM conducts User surveys to collect information about patients’ preferences. These surveys are optional and if patients choose to respond, their responses will be kept anonymous. Similarly, empowerM may offer contests to qualifying patients in which we ask for contact and demographic information such as name, email address and mailing address. None of this information is shared with third parties, except in summary form, if at all. The demographic information that empowerM collects in the registration process and through surveys is used to help empowerM improve its Services to meet the needs and preferences of patients. This may include targeting advertising to Patients about our Services. Information we gather through a contest may also be disclosed to third parties, as necessary, for prize fulfillment and other aspects of any contest or similar offering.
- Identity: To protect your privacy and security, to the extent possible, on a best efforts basis, we will verify your identity, by examining the documents and information provided by you, before granting access or making changes to your personally-identifying information. Notwithstanding the foregoing, please note the verification process shall be restricted only the health care professionals and health care organisations. If you are a registered member of the Website, membership ID and Password are required in order to access your profile information. empowerM shall not be responsible or liable, in any manner whatsoever, in the event the information provided by you is false or misrepresenting in any way.
- Security: When you place orders or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you put in before it is sent to us. Furthermore, all of the customer data we collect is protected against unauthorized access. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure correct use of information, we will employ reasonable security practices and procedures and current Internet security methods.
- Storage of information in your mobile phone: You acknowledge and agree that certain personal or confidential data will be stored in your mobile phone while accessing the Mobile Application or the Website through your mobile phone and empowerM shall not be liable for any harm, loss or damage to the personal or confidential data resulting from theft or loss of the mobile phone or loss of such confidential data stored on the mobile phone for any reason whatsoever.
- Name and address of the entity collecting and retaining your Information is:
empowerM Mobility Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
407, VV’s Vintage Boulevard, Rajbhavan Road, Somajiguda, Hyderabad – 500082